Friday 30 October 2020

MY IDEAL PROPERTY PROJECT 😍

 MY IDEAL PROPERTY PROJECT πŸ˜



If you’re reading this right now, you may have met me at some point, either online or in real life - and you’ll probably know that I’m a property investment strategist.


In simple terms, I’m a property investor, who buys houses, using private investment finance.


But what sort of properties am I actually looking to buy? 


I’ll tell you... because perhaps if I tell you, then you’ll know exactly the sort I know of house I’m looking for, should the opportunity arise within any of your networks.


The type of properties I buy is no secret at all, so I’m quite happy to share my very specific criteria. And if anyone mentions any of these keywords, please bear me in mind! 


Here’s my criteria:


⚫️ Local to Leeds 

I live in Morley, Leeds, and all my properties are within a 20 minute driving range of my house. 

I do this purposely, because I like to be able to keep a check on them myself. 

I’m sure there are lots of lovely areas in the UK with fabulous returns and great houses and lovely tenant... but for me, no Leeds, no point!!  

#mybeautifulLeeds πŸŒƒ





⚫️ 1-4 bedroom house 

Flats are not for me, thank you very much! Give me a nice lovely stone or brick-built house, ideally with more than one bedroom, but I will look at one-bed houses, if I think there is a potential to magically make more bedrooms out of it πŸ 



⚫️ Has become unloved and in need of modernisation 

I love it if a property needs work; that’s exactly the type of house I am looking for. And don’t worry if it’s old-fashioned, grotty, grim and grimy, the worse the better!

These houses usually come about because they have been empty for years, or perhaps they are a deceased estate where the previous occupant hasn’t touched the decor for decades, meaning it is very dated. πŸ”¨πŸ› 



⚫️ Requires refurbishment work

Following on from that, if it needs any sort of renovation work, I am on it like a car bonnet! This might be that it needs a new heating system, or kitchen or bathroom, or minor structural works, or an update decoration. I’m happy to do what’s needed to make it safe, comfortable, and compliant to rent to future tenants. πŸš




⚫️ Would make an excellent family rental home!

My ideal tenant is a little low-income family who will make my property their long-term home. The kids will feel safe and secure, and this home security will then enable them to go on and make a success of their life - just like I did.

So things like gardens, and lots of bedrooms, large room interiors, near schools and shops... all these make great properties for housing families. πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§




Quick recap: 


LEEDS - FOR FAMILIES - HOUSES - IN NEED OF WORK!!


If you know anybody that has a house that fits this description - it might be a probate, they could be relocating, or divorcing, or a tired or accidental landlord who just wants to get rid of their headache hassle property... anybody who has a property like this who is wanting to sell - I would be delighted if you could please put me in touch!


Full contact details here:


https://kellyannmartin.co.uk/contact/